Book Within Your Calendar
To book a meeting room in your Calendar:
1. Create a new event and add the event details e.g. start and end times, guests, agenda
2. Invite firstname.lastname@example.org to your event.
Google calendar example:
Microsoft Outlook example:
3. Save the event and send the invitations to the guests.
4. Open the email from email@example.com. (Note: allow 5 minutes for the email to arrive)
The email highlights a selection of venues to book and a link to view the full list of available venues.
Do one of the following:
a) Click to book one of the venues shown
b) Click on link shown below to see list of all venues options that are available for your meeting and then select a venue to book.
5. Enter booking details – Provide your contact and booking details.
6. Confirm booking – A calendar invite will be sent to you. Accept the invite to confirm the booking.
Search and Book Online
You can perform a custom search and find the ideal venue for your meeting. Search by privacy levels, noise levels, number of attendees, location, wifi service, power outlets and much more. See images of the venue and the meeting space / table / room.
1. Enter your search criteria at gooto.com.au/#search and click ‘Go’.
You can search by date, time, persons, noise level, privacy level.
Additional search criteria e.g. wheelchair access or power outlet can be found by clicking ‘More Filters’
2. View results for meeting rooms and meeting spaces that match your search criteria and are available.
3. Click to book a venue of your choice
4. Enter booking details – Provide your contact and booking details
5. Confirm booking – A calendar invite will be sent to you. Accept the invite to confirm the booking.